Dun & Bradstreet will be present at the following events in 2015 in Europe:
|Name event||Date||Country||More information
|The Marketing Forum||7-10 October||UK,
|You’re not going to change the world from behind a desk.
Ok, so your goal may not be to change the world, but whatever your ambitions are, they are bound to involve some element of change, risk and innovation: what you need are great ideas and smart people to help you. However, these great ideas and smart people aren’t going to automatically come your way, you need to seek them out - which is where we come in.
Join us at The Marketing Forum 2015 to find those ideas and people who can help you turn your ambitions into a reality. We’ll also help you develop your knowledge and skills, giving you the confidence to make the changes you want.
|Association of International Credit Directors||15 October||Prague|
|ICTF's Global Credit Professionals Symposium||18-20 October||Germany, Berlin||Three day event by the Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals.
Some quotes by previous visitors describe what to expect:
"The educational content and intellectual capacity contained within ICTF is astounding and surpasses any of the groups I have attended in the past."
"ICTF has emerged as the premier organization serving the sophisticated international credit executives.”
"Thanks for a great conference packed with valuable updates/best practices and the ever important networking opportunities."
|WCO Technology & Innovation Forum||26-29 October||Netherlands, Rotterdam||The World Customs Organization and the Customs Administration of The Netherlands are pleased to announce the 5th WCO Technology & Innovation Forum, to be held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, from 26 to 29 October 2015.
Are you interested in innovative technology solutions designed for the optimal flow, safety and security of the global supply chains? Would you like to know more about the future of Customs enforcement? Are you curious to learn how supply chain visibility can be enhanced, and how Customs and businesses can benefit from improved transparency? If so, this is the place to be.
|Compliance Week Europe||26 & 27 October||Belgium, Brussels||This year's program has one mission: To help compliance, audit, legal, and risk executives understand how to build and manage their ethics & compliance programs more effectively.|
|Credit Expo||5 November||Netherlands,
Credit Expo offers a complete overview of the Dutch market for creditmanagement and related products and services. YOU get visibility into all of the possible solutions to credit risks and to minimize your incoming cash flow speed without customer relationships under pressure. 40 Leading companies show the possibilities of inter alia software, credit information, electronic invoicing, credit insurance, factoring and outsourcing. In a short time YOU will see what is in the market plays and can make a good comparison between the different providers.
Dun & Bradstreet has been present at the events mentioned below in the past year (2014/2015):
- Association of International Credit Directors, 16 July 2015 - UK
- NEVI Purchase day, 25 June 2015, Netherlands-Nieuwegein
- Gartner Customer Strategies & Technologies Summit, 10 & 11 June 2015, UK-London
- European Anti-Fraud Congress, 5 June 2015, Belgium-Brussels
- Risk & Compliance Congress, 4 June 2015, Netherlands-Baarn
- CFO day, 2 June 2015, Netherlands-Noordwijk
- ACAMS 11th annual AML& Financial Crime Conference, 28 & 29 May 2015, UK - Londen
- Association of International Credit Directors, 21 mei 2015, UK - Londen
- ICTF's International Credit Professionals Symposium, 10-12 May 2015, Portugal - Lisbon
- 18e Dag van de Inkoop, 7 May 2015, Belgium- Antwerp
- Project Scale Conference, 29 April 2015, Netherlands - Zoetermeer
- Project Scale Conference, 16 april 2015, UK- London
- Apigee Event, 24 Marcht 2015, UK - London
- Screen Markets Amsterdam, 30 Sept. 2014, Netherlands - A'dam (Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ)
- 600Minutes CFO, 24 September 2014, Netherlands-Bussum (Spant!)
- CPNN Compliance Congres, 23 Juni 2014, Netherlands-Utrecht (Beatrixgebouw)
- Mendix World, 3 & 4 April 2014, Netherlands-Rotterdam (Cruise Terminal)
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Conferentie, 12 March 2014, Netherlands-Bussum (Spant!)
- D&B's Econonic Forum, 29 January 2014, Netherlands-Amsterdam (Amstel Hotel)