D&B Focus: Eurozone crisis
September saw two important decisions that have stabilised the situation in the euro area in the short term but could have harmful effects over the medium to long run.
Although an immediate break-up of the euro zone (or even a Greek exit) seems unlikely now, we still cannot rule out the possibility that the common currency will disintegrate (at least partially) in the outlook period.
|Click here to read the full report|
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016