D&B Focus: A Return to ‘Normal’ Growth?
Recovery from the 2008-09 recession is proving more challenging than was originally predicted. Given the level of challenges facing the global economy we are now forecasting that a period of sustained growth will not be achieved until at least 2017.
Welcome to the latest WorldWatch. This update of global developments is brought to you by the specialists of D&B’s Country Insight Team.As 2012 draws to an end, the US economy staggers on without achieving strong growth, the euro-zone remains in crisis and Chinese growth has slowed; all of which presage bad news for 2013. The list of challenges facing the global economy going into 2013 is long and serious.
|Click here to download the full article|
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016