WorldWatch - D&B Country Risk update
Welcome to the latest WorldWatch. This update of global developments is brought to you by the specialists of D&B’s Country Insight Team.
WorldWatch’s headline intelligence on supply chain management, foreign trade, financial risk management or regulatory requirements, are explored in more detail in D&B’s unique journal, International Risk & Payment Review, which covers over 130 countries, and also on an individual basis in D&B Country RiskLine reports, both of which are updated on a monthly basis.
Netherlands: Additional austerity measures have negative repercussions on the short-term outlook.
United Kingdom: Household demand and investment look set to be economic drivers in 2013.
Poland: Latest data show a significant slowdown in economic growth.
Brazil: Rising levels of crime remain a major concern.
|Click here to download the full WorldWatch|
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016