D&B downgraded Ukraine’s country risk rating
The political crisis in Ukraine pushes the country to the edge of a default. The former president has fled but a divided opposition has filled the political vacuum left by his absence.
D&B has downgraded Ukraine’s country risk rating to DB6c (in our ‘very high risk’category) from its already poor score of DB6b (on a scale of 1-7, with 7 being thehighest possible level of operational risk). The downgrade stems from the significantrecent deterioration in the country’s business operating environment.
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016