Potential Implications of Economic Sanctions Against Russia
This special report looks at the potential implications including commercial implications and outlines the likely scenarios for the next few months.
Following the referendum on 16th March Ukraine lost control over the Crimea peninsula, which represents almost 3% of Ukraine’s overall GDP. Western countries did not recognise the referendum result and subsequently imposed sanctions against some Russian politicians and businesspeople within President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle. It was made clear that economic sanctions could be extended to Russian companies and industries (primarily in the energy sector) should Russia take further military action in Ukraine’s eastern provinces.
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016