CIPS Risk Index (Quartely Report Q1 2014)
the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) are introducing the CIPS Risk Index (powered by D&B macro market data and insight)
The CIPS Risk Index is composed of multiple unique assessments undertaken by Dun & Bradstreet’s (D&B) economics team of over 40 in-house economists, data analysts and contributors working infield across the world. In all, 132 countries (comprising 90+% of global economic activity) are assessed across nine categories, on a monthly basis. The
individual country scores are then aggregated to calculate a global supply risk score.
To view the full report, click here.
Ontvang ter kennismaking één gratis Bedrijfsinformatierapport
- 3 Keys to Becoming an Analytically Driven Organisation 31-05-2016
- Infographic: The 2016 State of Enterprise Analytics 31-05-2016
- Flying High Again - Predict Supply Chain Defects with Analytics 13-05-2016
- The Chief Analytics Officer Takes Centre Stage 13-05-2016
- Will Businesses Like Facebook’s Reaction Buttons? 29-04-2016