Governance, Risk en ComplianceThe certainty of reliable information
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your compliance management processes.
Whether you are a compliance or AML professional, or have responsibility for data management or reference data acquisition, regulatory drivers and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements will be at the forefront of your mind.
However, the challenge is being able to support your firm’s strategic drivers of achieving profitable growth but remaining compliant and minimising reputational and regulatory risk.
Compliance with regulations has reduced the speed and efficiencies in your client transactions. It has meant an even greater need for consistent but relevant content, but that need is always evolving and changing as policy, regulations and operational needs change.
Dun & Bradstreet bring together four key elements to deliver a more effective service for your compliance processes:
1. Our global data & insight can help you both foundationally and with specific compliance content needs
2. We provide entity matching and analytics to resolve key industry issues such as entity resolution. This culminates with our D-U-N-S Number for legal identification which supports the management of the right entity throughout the client lifecycle
3. Our data and industry expertise ensures you can rely on relevancy, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of our content, and works alongside your core understanding of how your industry or business operates
4. We offer flexible solutions that are designed to support your specific compliance needs such as identification, verification, screening, regulatory reporting and the maintenance of your corporate and individual entities.
With our global foundational reference, financial and compliance content, our unrivalled global reach and coverage, plus our ability to connect this together with the right expertise and solutions means we are ideally placed to help you resolve your compliance challenges and bridge the gap between the compliance information content required and decision execution for profitable growth.
Download our 5 tips to deliver ROI in your Due Diligence processes.
Possible situations you are dealing with
- I want to know if there are any potential conflicts of interest
- I want to know the details of my business relation's corporate group structure
- How can I cost efficiently onboard clients with a greater confidence in accuracy?
- How can I improve my client reputational & regulatory risk segmentation?
- How do I establish beneficial ownership (UBO) in complicated global organisation structures?
- How can I ensure we are working with the correct entity throughout the client lifecycle?
Would you like more information?
Do you want more information or would you like to make an appointment to discuss the possibilities? Please send us a message or call us:(010)7109560
Find a Company
Receive one free D&B Business Information Report